Thursday, November 1, 2012

Progress Report

So I finished Iron King, which means I actually completed the Spooktacular challenge! However I did not finish my Random Read for October :(. I am still reading Girl with the Clockwork Collar though and actually read 80 pages today! I also finished The Awakening and will be posting the review in the next day or two. I am debating picking a Random Read for this month, since I did not finish the last one. I will need to create a new list, since most of my titles are either on a list for another challenge or I finished them for the past two months challenges. I am thinking of making a list of books I would like to reread that I have not reviewed here or choosing a title from a list of ARCs and e-galleys. I will give it a little more time and maybe finish another book before I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment