Sunday, October 14, 2012

Reading Stack #22

Right now I am almost finished with the Mark of Athena, less than 100 pages left! There are several books I should be reading, but I keep wanting to jump off my lists this month. I have just started The Selection by Kiera Cass, which was not on any of my TBR lists, but has caught my attention. I am also very slowly reading For Darkness Shows the Stars and I have made very little progress with this since my last reading stack update. It is a good story and very much like Persuasion, which I liked, but I just keep picking up other books. I have also started Iron King for my last book in the Spooktacular Challenge. I really enjoyed the other two books I read for that challenge, Blood and The Summoning and would love to start the sequels, but I just don't have time at the moment. I have also barely started my Random Read, The Girl in the Clockwork Collar, so the odds of finishing it before the month ends are not good.

Are you confused? Yeah me too. I have picked up too many books. To help with the confusing, I am going to focus on finishing Mark of Athena in the next day or two. I will stick with The Selection since it is an e-book borrow and I have less time with it than with my other books. I think my last book on the stack for the moment will be Iron King, so that I can maybe finish the Spooktacular challenge. However, I keep going off list, so you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment