Friday, September 7, 2012

September is for Sequels Challenge

Lisa Loves Literature
I saw this on Jessi at Auntie Spinelli Reads blog and thought it looked like fun. It is hosted by Lisa at Lisa Loves Literature. The goal is to read at least 4 sequel book from the beginning of September to the end of September. For a complete list of rules see Lisa's blog here. I think I know the four I am going to try to tackle.
1. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh (#2 in the Nevermore series)
2. Unwanteds: Island of Silence by Lisa McMann (#2 in the Unwanteds series)
3. Caught by Margaret Peterson Haddix (#5 in the Missing series)
4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare (#5 in the Mortal Instruments series)

There are so many more I would love to add, but I am not reading very quickly right now. So far nothing I have tried to read this month has been able to keep my attention for more than a couple of pages. Hopefully revisiting some of these series will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment