Sunday, September 30, 2012

Reading Stack #21

I am not going to be able to finish my fourth book for the September is for Sequels challenge by the end of today. I am over halfway through with Unwanteds 2: Island of Silence, so I do plan on finishing it very soon. It will stay on my stack. I am going to add back For Darkness Shows the Stars for the Classics Challenge and I am about a third of the way through it. Blood by Wignall will also be on the stack for the Spooktacular Paranormal Reading Challenge. However as soon as I get a copy of Mark of Athena, it will become top priority. I love Riordan's books and I tend to focus solely on them when a new one comes out. I will probably also do a Random Read again this month, so that will join the stack as well. I hope to have more time to read this month than I did last month, so maybe I can actually finish a few of my challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment