Saturday, September 1, 2012

Random Read-September

Random Reads

I was able to finish Tiger Lily for my August read and have already recommended it to someone else to read! This is a meme hosted by Sarah at www.imlovingbooks.com. You can create a list or use your Goodreads To Be Read feature to choose a book. After deciding on your list, then go to random.org and type in the number of books on your list and see what you get for the month. My Random Read this month is The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy, which was number 18 on my list. I love the idea of what happens next in fairytales and I also think it will be funny to see the Princes Charming give their sides of the story. We never really hear about the Princes Charming, so it will be good to see their personalities and to give them names rather than their exaggerated surnames. Let me know what you are reading and hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment