Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Progress Post

So I was having trouble actually finishing a book, but I did finally finish one this month. I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower and now I am having trouble reviewing it. I have mixed feelings on it. Parts of it I thought were great, like the "we are infinite," scene, but for the most part I did not enjoy it. I don't know if it was because I was told this was the best book ever by several people and so I had extremely high expectations or what my problem was. I will review it soon, but I am going to think about it a little more before I decide a rating. I am starting to get into a few books now. Doing the challenges helps! I am halfway through my Random Read, The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom and it is pretty funny at times. I have started Enshadowed, Caught, and City of Lost Souls for the sequels challenge and I am enjoying those. I love the secondary romances in CoLS,  but not so much Jace and Clary right now, but I am not quite halfway through it. I have read a few pages in the Unwanteds sequel and it is interesting so far. I am also reading off stack with Enchanted by Alethea Kontis and I love the way she twists several fairy tales into one. Hopefully one of these will grab my full attention soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment