Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Into Reading 2012 Challenge


This looks like a fun, straightforward challenge, which may help me with finishing up my last few reads of the year. You just make a list of books to read between September 22 and December 21 and try to read them. The link for the challenge is here.

The books I would like to read before the year out include the following:
Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Legend by Marie Lu
The Fire Chronicle by John Stephens
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

I will stick with these four for now, because I still have a few more challenges to finish.

4 comments:

  1. Your kitty is so cute! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She loves to sit by me while I read, so I thought she would be the perfect picture for my reading blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that your kitty is cute and I love that she likes to hang out with you while you read! Thanks so much for being part of Fall Into Reading 2012!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am looking forward to the challenge and thank you for hosting it!

      Delete