Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup

BBT
I am going to be really ambitious this month and sign up for another challenge. This one is the Review Copy Cleanup hosted by Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Biscuits, and Tea. The goal is to read as many review books in e-book or print form as you can. I know I have requested several books and have only finished a handful this year. Since this is an extremely busy month for me, I won't be able to read several books, but I will make a list of the ones I would like to finish. First up will be Princess Academy: Palace of Stone by Shannon Hale. I loved Princess Academy, so I really want to read the sequel. For my second read, if I am able to finish the first, I am going to try Holding on to Zoe by George Ella Lyon. I was able to listen to her speak at the McConnell Conference a few years ago and I enjoy her picture books. The idea sounds interesting, like maybe the protagonist is imagining having a baby. If I finish these two, I will update later with more books.

No comments:

Post a Comment