Thursday, August 9, 2012

Reading, hopefully reviewing soon

I finished both Beautiful Creatures and Endlessly! I just need to find time to sit and review them. I am also almost halfway through Holding on to Zoe, which I was supposed to start after Princess Academy 2. Something about the book just drew me in. I have also started Tiger Lily, which I am enjoying; Tink is a great narrator. I participated in the SummerTeen webinar today, so I have several new e-galleys to read as well, but they will have to wait for a bit. The publishers have some great new titles coming out this fall, like Venom and Origin, which I was able to get e-galleys for both of those. For now I am sticking with Tiger Lily and Holding on to Zoe.

1 comment:

  1. You've been busy, now share your thoughts--we're waiting. :-)

    ReplyDelete