Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random Reads-August

”Random
Random Reads
I enjoyed doing this last month, so I thought I would try it again. This is a meme hosted by Sarah at imlovingbooks.com. You can choose to use Goodreads or create your own list or use your bookshelves. This month I created a list of books at the library I wanted to read. It was 16 books, then I went to random.org and my random number was 11 which matched Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson. This is a fairly new release, but I knew I would not get around to reading it for awhile, unless it was my random read. I am excited about this twist on Peter Pan and I think reading a book from Tinkerbell's perspective will be fun!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this one already - hope you enjoy it! I like that idea, creating a list to choose from sometimes rather than picking from your entire collection. Coming up with a few themed lists will be a good distraction from the general madness of the summer hols in a tourist-town bookshop, thanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about reading it. My real to be read list is several hundred books, so the list idea works better for me. I think working in a bookshop would be really interesting!

      Delete
  2. That is the same book I got for my Random Read this month! I'm still waiting for my copy to come in from the library but hopefully it will get here soon so I can start reading! Hope you enjoy it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying it so far. I love twists on classic stories, so I was excited this was my Random Read. I hope you get a copy soon!

      Delete
  3. Good one! I've heard lots of good stuff about it (although, there's the occasional bad review) but I think it's great. Do share your review after reading. I'd love to hear what you think. Maybe it'll make it's way on my TBR pile *sighs*. Have a nice day!
    Marian

    ReplyDelete