Monday, August 13, 2012

Bout of Books 5.0

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

This is a read-a-thon hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal and can be found at this blog. Technically I am supposed to be reading books for my other challenges, but this looked like fun. So the challenge is to read more books than you usually would in a week, but to go at your own pace. I am going to use at least one of my other challenge books in this one. I usually do not even finish a book a week, so I think I will make my goal two books for this week. I want to read Persuasion by Jane Austen as the first book. I am having a hard time getting into it, so I think using it for the read-a-thon will help. The other one I am choosing is a novella and that is the Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross. I really enjoyed The Girl in the Steel Corset, so I would love to learn more about Finley. Hopefully I can finish these, since this week is not as busy as last week.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, the 'no rules' rule for Bout-of-Books makes it work great for fulfilling other challenges. Good luck and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete