Sunday, June 24, 2012

Reading Stack #15

I finished Timepiece and only have one more character point of view left in Goddess Legacy. However I will have to wait a bit before I post the Goddess Legacy review. It is really good. Aimee Carter just keeps getting better and better. I loved the insight into the character's minds. You definitely won't look at Calliope and Persephone in the same way. I hope to finish Goddess Legacy tonight or in the next day or so. I received Underworld as an audio to review, so I won't review it on here. I am working my way through Rapture in e-galley and audio, so that is definitely on my list this week. I hope to get more into City of Lost Souls, for some reason I just don't want to finish it and then have to wait awhile for the next one. I am going to add Body and Soul by Kade to my list. I also picked up Starters at the library and will slowly be reading this. That will be all on my stack for now, but I may add a different title or two before reviewing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment