Saturday, June 2, 2012

Reading Stack #14

I finished Serpent's Shadow, Enchantress, and Until I Die, and reviews will be coming soon. I enjoyed all three. The first two are goodbye books, I realized that about Enchantress, but was surprised that Serpent's Shadow was the last of the Kane Chronicles. Something tells me we will be seeing the characters again. Until I Die ended on a cliffhanger, so now I have to wait a whole year for the conclusion and to find out what happens to Kate and Vincent. With those three books finished, I have to pick a few new titles for my stack. I have nothing started at the moment, so I can be free with my choices. I am going to try Underworld by Meg Cabot, the sequel to Abandon. I have a few e-galleys I need to start, so I think I will go with Timepiece, Rapture, and Goddess Legacy. I will probably be starting City of Lost Souls in audio along with the audio I need to review. I still have to read Insurgent, so it may make it on the list as well. With all these sequels I need to find a stand alone book and I did check out another Alice Hoffman book from the library, so I may read it as a palate cleanser. Too many books and very little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment