Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reading Stack #12

I finished Tempest Rising and I do have an e-galley of Tempest Unleashed, but it will have to wait for a bit. I have started Destined and am about a 1/3 of the way through and it is already heartbreaking! I have also started Serpent's Shadow, since my friend is already bugging me to finish it. She finished in a day and a half, but it only took her that long, because she was grading finals! I am also reading a non-YA book Alice Hoffman's Blackbird House, just to take a little break from the YA books. I have also been reading some on Until I Die. I have copies of Insurgent and City of Lost Souls. I hope to checkout Underworld by Meg Cabot and the newest Ellen Schreiber book. For now though, I will concentrate on Destined and Serpent's Shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment