Saturday, April 21, 2012

Still reading

I finished Goliath yesterday and will hopefully find time to review it this weekend. I loved it! It is a really great series and I hope Scott Westerfeld will write more twists on history. I highly recommend the audiobooks for this series, because Alan Cummings was an entertaining narrator. I did flip through the books as well for the nice illustrations. Once I am finished with my books for this year, I hope to start the Uglies series by Westerfeld. I also finished the Line by Teri Hall and I liked it. I enjoyed how she played around with an alternative future for the US and I like how she shows the importance of questioning sources. This would be great classroom discussion! I hope to review that book as well this weekend. However I will have little time to do this, but reviews will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment