Sunday, April 15, 2012

Reading Stack #9

I finished Divergent late last night and hopefully I will find time to review it today. I am still surprised I read an almost 500 page book in that short amount of time. It was a hard to put down book. Now I just have to decide what to read next. I requested several titles from Netgalley a few months back and some of them have already released. I am trying to read them, even though it is passed release date. I have started Gift by Andrea Buchanan as an e-galley, so I will try to finish it. My audiobook choice is really easy, I am halfway through Goliath. This series is one of my favorites and I will be both sad and happy to finish it. Happy, because I will finally know what happens with Deryn and Alek, but sad to not be listening to their story anymore. I also have several books checked out from the library that I need to read. I think I will try to finish Street Steps by Tamora Pierce and maybe try to start the Line by Teri Hall. The Line has been heavily recommended by some of the middle school teachers and a high school student. I will stop my stack there for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment