Saturday, April 28, 2012

Reading Stack #10

I am 3/4 of the way through Gift and halfway through Street Magic, so I am going to finish these books. I am adding Away by Teri Hall to my stack and Tempest Rising again. I checked Tempest Rising back out from the library, so hopefully I will have time to finish it. However May is the release month for all the series I want to read, so I may not finish my stack. It will really depend on when I receive the books. I really want to read Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Destined by Aprilynne Pike, and The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan, which all release May 1, so that will be a tough decision. Then more books release on the 8th, 15th, and 22nd that I can't wait to read as well. I did take two days off from work in May to hopefully catch up on my reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment