Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reading Challenge 2012

So I have decided to do a reading challenge like I see on many blogs. There is no way I can read a hundred or more books and review them like I see on most sites. Realistically I am going to try for around 30. Right now I have 20 books that I know I will want to read before the year is up.
So far I have finished one, which is Hourglass by Myra McEntire. Hopefully this will be reviewed in the next day or so.
My List So Far

1.Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
2. Street Magic byTamora Pierce
3.Hourglass by Myra McEntire
4.City of Lost Souls byCassandra Clare
5.The Enchantress by Michael Scott
6.Fallen in Love by Lauren Kate
7.Rapture by Lauren Kate
8.Divergent by Veronica Roth
9.Clockwork Prince byCassandra Clare-reread
10.Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
11.Endlessly by Kiersten White
12.Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
13.Destined by Aprilynne Pike
14.Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
15.Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
16.Bewitching by Alex Flinn
17.The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan
18.Another Pan by Daniel and Dina Nayeri
19.Burger Wuss by M.T. Anderson
20.Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
I hope to add more titles as I see what is published new this year. Many of the books are part of series, so I may add other books in the series if I have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment